Other Immigration Law My approved WAVA AOS is pending for 2 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mari

2 months ago I had an AOS interview (Based on approved WAVA I 360) in NYC field office. Interview lasted for 15 min. with no complications. My answers to I485 questions were "no". I do not have inadmissibility issues. At the end of the interview IO told me that everything looked OK and he needed to run a security check and go through my file to make sure that everything is in order. He didn't say whether I was approved or not, but said that I would receive correspondence in a month, he added that by law they have 3 months to adjudicate the case, but I will receive response in a month. It has been 2 months already and nothing. My online case status has not been changed for 4 months (it even does not show that I had an interview already) and USCIS toll free number has no updated information eather.. I am terribly worried. What can I do at this point? has anyone had such experience and how it was resolved.
Thank you very much for your time and responses.

2 months ago I had an AOS interview (Based on approved WAVA I 360) in NYC field office. Interview lasted for 15 min. with no complications. My answers to I485 questions were "no". I do not have inadmissibility issues. At the end of the interview IO told me that everything looked OK and he needed to run a security check and go through my file to make sure that everything is in order. He didn't say whether I was approved or not, but said that I would receive correspondence in a month, he added that by law they have 3 months to adjudicate the case, but I will receive response in a month. It has been 2 months already and nothing. My online case status has not been changed for 4 months (it even does not show that I had an interview already) and USCIS toll free number has no updated information eather.. I am terribly worried. What can I do at this point? has anyone had such experience and how it was resolved.
Thank you very much for your time and responses.

You can write a letter to the intake officer and request an update.
Due to the recent border invasion and incursion (still active) at our southern border the immigration officials and courts are overwhelmed.
I hear that many of those admitted along the southern border have happily absconded to parts unknown with the the confines of what once was a secure and sovereign nation.
If you're smart, you'll find a country that isn't (or won't become) overwhelmed with an ongoing border incursion.
Many US citizens are making their escape plans.
This ponzi scam is dying, if not already dead.
Get out while you can.
Yeah, I've taken my own advise and have bought a lovey, albeit small but secure, home in Belize.
My wife and I took the legal steps to emigrate as per Belizean law.
My son and daughter have recently submitted their packages, and look forward to the peace, serenity, beauty, and tranquility of living in laid back nation.
There are nations that know how to secure their border, protect their citizens, and don't steal 70% of the money their citizens and residents have worked so diligently and long to accumulate.

Good luck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back