mutual combat later claimed and physically showing 245b.. So not true,

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawGill

I had a fight with a client in which I was braiding her hair and she stole things from me. I asked her y, and to return it. We began fighting in which she scratched my face and I hit her once or twice during the fight, when she scratched my face up however, I tried to get to her and the residents of her the house did not allow it. I was scream
; cursing mad but I left. Couple days pass I hear that a was wanted for assault and a 245b. I have a prison prior for the same case, that case (2001 )also was perpetrated by the of Alt. Pd on the case and I was unfairly sent away for 5 years in a clear case of self defense. The lady plead her fifth commandment right cus she went the hospital and she tested positive for crack cocaine and could be violated. At preliminary in which a detective spoke and made it hold over til prelim. Witness that has spoke stated that the injury occurred some time after I had already stormed off.They are telling me now that I should plea for 365 no strike no credit no something.. but I didn't do it and just to make it go away is nowhere near worth having that charge follow me for a mutual combat. Can they now allow the alleged victim to get on the stand?? Stating that becus it is a new hearing.. And if so, wart defense do I have to that.

I have a headache after reading your garbled post. It sounds like with your priors and the witnesses against you...well let's just say I hope you can afford a great lawyer.

I had a fight with a client in which I was braiding her hair and she stole things from me. I asked her y, and to return it. We began fighting in which she scratched my face and I hit her once or twice during the fight, when she scratched my face up however, I tried to get to her and the residents of her the house did not allow it. I was scream
; cursing mad but I left. Couple days pass I hear that a was wanted for assault and a 245b. I have a prison prior for the same case, that case (2001 )also was perpetrated by the of Alt. Pd on the case and I was unfairly sent away for 5 years in a clear case of self defense. The lady plead her fifth commandment right cus she went the hospital and she tested positive for crack cocaine and could be violated. At preliminary in which a detective spoke and made it hold over til prelim. Witness that has spoke stated that the injury occurred some time after I had already stormed off.They are telling me now that I should plea for 365 no strike no credit no something.. but I didn't do it and just to make it go away is nowhere near worth having that charge follow me for a mutual combat. Can they now allow the alleged victim to get on the stand?? Stating that becus it is a new hearing.. And if so, wart defense do I have to that.

You need not do a darn thing as criminal defendant.
The burden of proof rests squarely in the shoulders of the state paid persecutor.
You can simply remain silent and enjoy the show.
What you might investigate are a few anger management classes.
Your history is what you've done with your life.
In most cases, all of us are better if calling "911" or ignoring the situation and letting it all go.

That stuff they've told you about self defense is a big lie.
Self help remedies tend to end poorly for the self help actor.

You sound very negative and un able to read. You still continued to read on
then say such non relevent..ykw..haveva great one. I feel great about it myself. Just clearly wanna file back.

You are so true! Im now looking for an anger management class thats fit my budget to attend immediately. My anger is out of control. Talking about things does give me relief of some sort when in the right environment. I have been exercising my power of ignoring situations and letting things go. Thank you for your words they are humbly greatful. Prior to this unfortunate mutual combat, i had not been in any trouble since 2001. No excuse

Do you have a lawyer (if not, you should get one) - discuss your concerns & questions with your lawyer. Your post is a little hard to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back