Multiple charges

Donna Haynes

Jurisdiction
Mississippi
My husband was arrested yesterday for open container $332 No DL's $413, No Ins $463 and wrong tag $694.25 and this could not have came at a worse time. We have no money and he is one week from drawing his first SS Check. He was taking care if that when he got pulled over. What amt will I have to come up with to get him out. I also do not have access to a phone. Please help!!!
Thank you

You will need to contact the jurisdiction where your husband is being held. We have no way of knowing the information that you need.

My husband was arrested yesterday for open container $332 No DL's $413, No Ins $463 and wrong tag $694.25 and this could not have came at a worse time. We have no money and he is one week from drawing his first SS Check. He was taking care if that when he got pulled over. What amt will I have to come up with to get him out. I also do not have access to a phone. Please help!!!
Thank you

Whatever his bail amount equals a bail bonding agency can get him out if you pay the agency about 10-12% of his bail.

Your hubby's bail looks to be about $1500.

A bondsman MIGHT take (and KEEP) about $150-160 to spring your dude.

You won't get the money back, he'll still owe the fines, but you'll have your dude.

Back