MTR & possession of marijuana

ana12sta05

Jurisdiction
Texas
My boyfriend will have been on probation for almost three years in September and they put out a warrant on may 4th for his second consecutive dirty UA (he hasnt gotten in any trouble this whole time on probation except for these RECENT dirty UA's) and when they pulled him over Thursday of last week they found three doobies in the cup holder i want to know what's the fastest way I can get him out besides hiring a lawyer or is it best to just let him wait it out

My boyfriend will have been on probation for almost three years in September and they put out a warrant on may 4th for his second consecutive dirty UA (he hasnt gotten in any trouble this whole time on probation except for these RECENT dirty UA's) and when they pulled him over Thursday of last week they found three doobies in the cup holder i want to know what's the fastest way I can get him out besides hiring a lawyer or is it best to just let him wait it out

A drug addict, YES weed is an illegal drug, can begin to get clean in jail.

I suggest you allow the legal process to proceed.

The weed smoker will get a chance to plead guilty or not guilty.

The weed smoker will get a public defender to represent his interests.

One addict can impact another addicts choices, and cause the "sober" addict to relapse.

Illegal drugs, legal drugs BOTH can destroy lives, cause you to misuse your money, and find yourself in a filthy jail or prison.

Leave the demon weed alone, keep your freedom, have a great life.

If you just gotta have your perversions and pleasures, you'll keep getting arrested, which will leave you locked up like a rabid jackal.

Seriously? It doesn't matter if they're recent dirty UAs or not. He violated his probation with the UAs AND having drugs.

Do NOT bail him out of jail. I am telling you this from experience - you will never see that money again. Let his ass sit in jail and think about what he's done. And yes find a new boyfriend because all you will get is heartache. I've been there. I bailed out my ex husband a year ago and he screwed me out of the money and we have a daughter. Spent that money on drugs before he went to jail yet again. He miraculously got let off probation even though he had his case open still that he ended up pleading guilty too after a reduced charge.

Don't waste money on a lawyer or bail. Make him handle this it's HIS problem not yours.

Back