1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Ms. Cagle

Discussion in 'Homeowners Associations & Boards' started by tbear02, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tbear02

tbear02 Law Topic Starter New Member

Three weeks ago I had an asthma attack and was unable to get to my dog to tell her not to bark. My neighbor called the Association and they are forcing me to attend a meeting on July 13th at 10 a.m. regarding this issue.

I have enrolled my dog in obediance training which begins in two days. This includes
    barking along with behavior problems. I the papers to prove this. If I call the assoication and explain to them about the situation and that she is going to obediance training, will this be enough to satisfy them. I am very stressed about this and do
    want to take my dog to the Humane Society as they put them down and that is not
    the solution to this problem. My neighbor has a dog, too, and it barks at times. That is the nature of dogs. Neither her dog or mine bark more than 2 minutes.

Other than putting my house up for sale, what can I do?

Thank you for your time.
    B. Cagle

2. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

Those HOA's are notorious facist thugs.

Who knows what will satisfy those beasts.

Why not write them a letter informing them of your plans?

Then, await their response.

If you can afford it, you might want to consider moving.

Those HOA devils love to punish the innocents.

They also are notorious for "fining" their unsuspecting "members"!

HOAs are the result of an illicit union between a facist government and little people on ego trips!