Other Green Card Issue Mr

Seasalt

I have a friend on p3 which was denied green card and then extended her visa and I feel she is just here to get a green card at any cost she is soliciting men to marry her and now she is applying for O status. What do I do to stop this? This is wrong the employer hired her for a reason any suggestions

I would just not get involved in what she is doing. (no need for you to worry about it) Others may feel different.

I have a friend on p3 which was denied green card and then extended her visa and I feel she is just here to get a green card at any cost she is soliciting men to marry her and now she is applying for O status. What do I do to stop this? This is wrong the employer hired her for a reason any suggestions

Yes, if you suspect illicit immigration activity you can drop a dime, a quarter, or even a dollar to these nice folks, ANONYMOUSLY, if you wish. Then stand back and watch the fun!!!

www.uscis.gov

I go for AJ's view. US taxpayers ultimately foot the bill in this crime as well as many others. Being willing to stand up for law and order is a quality trait.

Thanks

thank you for the response. I have stood back before and watched a few people do this same activity it's just become an easy ride then after greencard they divorce it's just sickening! Why allow these people to come to our country in the first place?

I will try this AJ hope it works! I always wondered if they even do anything ?

thank you for the response. I have stood back before and watched a few people do this same activity it's just become an easy ride then after greencard they divorce it's just sickening! Why allow these people to come to our country in the first place?

I will try this AJ hope it works! I always wondered if they even do anything ?

Citizen, things were once different in this great land.
Alas, its been a steady deterioration of the things we once valued over the last 30-40 odd years.
All you can do, my friend, is report the matter.
At least you would have done your bit.

It is called the Global Economy, the UN, the IMF and the Bilderberg Group. These people are simply pawns in a much larger game. That said, taxpayers are paying for this game so it is worth getting into when you can.

FYI nothing happened extension was granted

You tried.

The authorities prefer hordes of illiterate, impoverished, law breakers over their own citizens.

Get out now, before the only way out is in a pine box or fiery crematorium.

Yes, for some unusual reason, the authorities will arrest a citizen and let a border invader bring the entire family; heck, the entire village into this morally decaying country.

Thank God, I'm old, but I feel for my grandkids and their peers.

Back