Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Motion to supress in court identification

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMURF118

I was reading the docket for my boyfriends file in OK for a 1st degree robbery charge and today they posted on the docket motion to supress in court identification. Can someone tell me what that means?

suppress

a motion to suppress in court i.d. is your boyfriends attorney filing to throw out the i.d. process. cops fool would be victims into thinking a certain person committed the crime. they help them get picked out of photo packs. use coersive tactics to get who THEY want not who did it. the motion will get denied because cops tell the truth. they don't make mistakes and they don't mislead people. NOT. they are the biggest crooks that hide behind the position they hold. the judge will let it go to circuit court. they won't touch it. politics play a huge role in our justice system. there is no justice. the cop thinks he did it and he's made the victim believe it ,too. proceed to court. go to trial. get 12 people to believe it. most cases are made up. job security for bad cops.

a motion to suppress in court i.d. is your boyfriends attorney filing to throw out the i.d. process. cops fool would be victims into thinking a certain person committed the crime. they help them get picked out of photo packs. use coersive tactics to get who THEY want not who did it. the motion will get denied because cops tell the truth. they don't make mistakes and they don't mislead people. NOT. they are the biggest crooks that hide behind the position they hold. the judge will let it go to circuit court. they won't touch it. politics play a huge role in our justice system. there is no justice. the cop thinks he did it and he's made the victim believe it ,too. proceed to court. go to trial. get 12 people to believe it. most cases are made up. job security for bad cops.
do Cops tamper with audio and video tapes?

Go to the courthouse and read that motion.

Then post what it says here and we will try to help you.

ireneq said:
do Cops tamper with audio and video tapes?
You're asking bchampe?

COULD a cop tamper with audio or video media? Sure ... if they knew how, had the proper training and equipment. But it would be illegal, of course.

Does it happen? I'm sure it has happened before ... I can't recall any cases I have been made personally aware of, but I'm sure someone somewhere has done it. Hopefully they were prosecuted.

If you have a question, please start your own thread.

- Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back