motion to quash??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironwolf

Ok..I am still fighting this thing alone so please bear with me!!..I received in the mail ,an affadavit of service,stating personally being served. I had spoken to the processor ,on the phone,that stated that he would leave the summons in the mailbox.It never happened. When I found out,from the court website,that the service stated,personal,I called the processor..CLEARLY a case of cover my ass,he said he would sign anything I sent him that clarified the situation...a week goes by,then I get a cert mail copy of an ammended certificate of service,stating that he talked to me thru the glass and I told him to place it in the mailbox and that I was talking down to him.Many errors in the affadavit..age is 7 years off,height is 4" off,wrong address...even still, I was NOT even present on the date of service!! CLEARLY lies to cover the mistake,I now have 2 copies of certificates of service..both very different.
Question... 1.Do I file a motion to quash?
2. How do I challange the service and prove the facts of the inproper service before the judge grants the plaintiffs motion for santions?.

The plaintiffs lawyer is a known ambulance chaser with a history of "papering" the defendants to death and he knows I am without council..clearly taking advantage....what can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back