1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

motion to delay in foreclosure

Discussion in 'Alternative Dispute Resolution' started by chuckabug, Mar 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuckabug

chuckabug Law Topic Starter New Member

i want to file a motion to delay in a foreclosure hearing until the fl. attorney general and the fbi have completed their investigations into fraud allegedly committed by servicer banks and i need to know who do i send copies to.

2. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

If a foreclosure has been initiated, the proper forum in which to seek a delay is in the court that is addressing the foreclosure.

3. chuckabug

yes, i plAN TO FILE THE MOTION WITH THE CLERK'S OFFICE , BUT I DON'T KNOW IF I HAVE TO SEND A COPY TO THE PLAINTIFF AND THEIR ATTORNEY, THAT'S WHERE I'M STUMPED. THANKS...

4. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

Generally speaking, all parties have the right to being noticed of any and all actions in a court proceeding. If the other party is represented by counsel, such notice is usually supposed to be served upon their counsel.

5. chuckabug

Thank you very much. I thought i remembered on a copy i recieved for something and it said on there that a true copy had been sent to everyone else that was involved, again thank you..