Corporate Law Motion Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfrank

My company was being sued for a default judgement, and in our Answer back, we filed a counterclaim.
The plaintiffs default judgement was deined based on evidence and we were granted the right to proceed with our countercalim.
What do we do next?
Do we wait or file something new or are they suppose to contact us? Who has the next move.
Thank you very much

My company was being sued for a default judgement, and in our Answer back, we filed a counterclaim.
The plaintiffs default judgement was deined based on evidence and we were granted the right to proceed with our countercalim.
What do we do next?
Do we wait or file something new or are they suppose to contact us? Who has the next move.
Thank you very much

It would appear the plaintiff's had no cause of action.
It seems as if you do.
Therefore, you should now pursue your counterclaim.
In Texas that would be a motion for a hearing on the merits of of your claim.

Low Vision = Useful Vision:

People with low vision usually retain some usable vision. An ophthalmologist or optometrist specializing in low vision can evaluate how you see and prescribe optical devices to maximize your remaining vision. This functional vision assessment is an important step in helping improve your quality of life.

Say whaaat?:confused:

I posted this question in the wrong section before, sorry.
The question is, after the above happened, we recived a request for a preliminary conference and I was wondering what my next move is. There is no date or any other information on the request that the plaintiff filed with the court. Do I answer something back or just wait to see if his request is granted.
THANKS again.

So something happened, I guess the judge granted the plaintiff their preliminary conference because a date has been set for Supreme Trial. what does this mean? Was I suppose to answer anything after the motion was deined without prejudice to renew?
Thank you again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back