Miss

debraw0515

My father's girlfriend buried our father without our knowledge and i (beng the eldest child and never been married) did not receive any regards concerning my father's estate accept for signing papers to authorize my half brother and his wife as executors. Since my father's passing the executors of his estate have refused to update the me or my other siblings of any transactions with my father's passing or estate. I don't know if my name was applied to an insurance policy or any other beneficiary. Please tell me how i can find out if my name is on an insurance policy for beneficiary from my father. My father was a widow at the time of his death. I am 60 years old and i know my father had insurance policies for his children. He was not married at the time of his death. The girlfriend did not inform of his death and took it upon herself to bury him without his family being present. We are still devastated over all of this. There was no criminal investigation and we felt that she had violated us by doing this to our family. My father was not estranged from us at all. The fact that i live in texas and was unable to followup has made this entire situation unbearable and we have no closure so i am writing to you for assistance. My father passed on march 15, 2004. I hope that you can help me.

Thank you.

I removed your full name, address & phone #. It isn't safe to post this info on forums. Betty3

Last edited by a moderator:
My father's girlfriend buried our father without our knowledge and i (beng the eldest child and never been married) did not receive any regards concerning my father's estate accept for signing papers to authorize my half brother and his wife as executors. Since my father's passing the executors of his estate have refused to update the me or my other siblings of any transactions with my father's passing or estate. I don't know if my name was applied to an insurance policy or any other beneficiary. Please tell me how i can find out if my name is on an insurance policy for beneficiary from my father. My father was a widow at the time of his death. I am 60 years old and i know my father had insurance policies for his children. He was not married at the time of his death. The girlfriend did not inform of his death and took it upon herself to bury him without his family being present. We are still devastated over all of this. There was no criminal investigation and we felt that she had violated us by doing this to our family. My father was not estranged from us at all. The fact that i live in texas and was unable to followup has made this entire situation unbearable and we have no closure so i am writing to you for assistance. My father passed on march 15, 2004. I hope that you can help me.

Thank you.
Deborah 28

I'm sorry to learn of your loss.

If you're named as a beneficiary in a life insurance policy, don't worry, the insurer will find you.

If roaches and rats have stolen dad's stuff, not much you can do.

I suggest you forget about and ignore the roaches and rats.

It's better honor the memory of your dearly departed father, than get yourself in a lather over lice and maggots.

Back