Miserable life next to phyco

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucy

I am a single woman, I bought my home 7 years ago and have lived here with a few roomates off and on but basically I live here alone. About 3 years ago a family moved in next to me and I sensed something about them. The kids were super snots and the wife was a ditz. The husband was overly interested in everthing about me my house my belongings ect, I knew he was trouble right from the start, too friendly too fake.
he began taking my things like they were his. Always saying I knew it was ok, kind of like whats mine is his. Anyways he became in his mind my best buddy. I played along thinking its better to keep him happy rather than dismiss him. It escalated quickly he asked for favors constantly as if I owed him something? I am a nice person I help people its whats right so i did what he asked of me if I could. Besides at that time there was no one else. The guy had not one friend that I ever saw or heard of. He backtabbed his wife constanly, his employers which there were a lot of and the neighbors that surrounded us. i felt like he was a tv talk show host and i was his audience. he never said anything nice about anybody and I wondered what he was saying about me. He was also getting friendly with other neighbor closest to him. Kind of a rough crowd over there but ok, not looking to bother anyone just kinda kept to themselves. they did drink and smoke pot according to lets call him Rick, because he was over there smoking it with them. After a while he grew angry with them over their yard, their kids their dog the fact they didn't keep steady work but had nice cars, anything they did suddenly made him angry. They watched his house for him when he went away and then the trouble started. I knew they didn't take or break anything because he would have been over here telling me all about it. Zoning was there, the heatlh dept, dog warden children services you name it if they had a phone # he called them and all they while it was annoymous. This way he remanined friends with them. Until the other family had so many visits and the caller was exposed by one of the agencies.It was then he bragged that it was him doing it. He loved to see them have to explain themselves to total strangers, to embarress them. To expose them as he said as the scumbags they really were. They finally moved and he declared at a neighborhood party it was him that ran them out of the neighborhood. I defended them to him, helped them if I could and he got sooo angry, after all what kind of audience am I if I dont agree with what he had done. So Since then I have become his target, he is relentless he calls everyone and anyone, I have had people show up here with their clipboards and attitude about mr so and so says that...blah blah blah... and they find no problem but return because mr so and so???? Over and over. I have had so many things taken from my yard, tools, ladders, ect. I have had basement windows smashed in. But I have no recourse becasue I cannot prove its the phyco next door. He lookes in my windows, he stands in front of my house at night. My dogs go nuts sometimes in the middle of the night, is it him?? I hear someone walking away in front of the large shrubs that enclose my front yard, my other neighbor tells me that he thinks the guys stands out there evernight just watching my house. I find various clues that he was in fact in my yard. I have objects placed in my driveway so when I return I run them over. perfectly placed so I wouldn't see them. And the police are no help. seems Rick has a pal now on the police force here, and I have a history having been previosly married to one of them and it ended badly. During the fall an annymous call was placed about something happening in my home It was 8:30 in the am on a sunday morning me and my friend were here having coffee, I went to the door and there were 2 police officers standing there with their hands on their guns, I thought whats wrong is there a crazy running aound our neighborhood, no they said they had a complaint about screaming coming from my house. I was confused it was still early and I had just taken a sip of my coffee. I said there was no problem here and they asked to speak to the other party. I said sure I went back inside and the larger of the 2 was on my heels he tried to push me out of his way, push his way into my house into my very protective dog who would have ripped him up if he pushed me in front of her. I knew he would draw that gun to shoot my dog, That was it for me all 5'1 inches and 100 pounds of me pushed him right out the door, screamed for my friend to help me and then proceded to scream at the cop. I know what thay can and cant do. After my friend and I both were in view of these policeman, they insisted there was a problem at my location. I asked specific questions about what the complaint was. They could not give that information out. Huh??? I hired an attorney immediatly who got the same wriiten response. And guess who was outside working on his car that morning..my dear friend rick.
I am paranoid to leave here to go to work or the store, forget about a social life. Rick has made me a prisoner here and the town officials are my wardens. They confidentially have told me they believe he is obsessed with me and my home. They advise me to move. Imagine that, town officials have advised me to get out of this town rather than get in his face to shut him down. I used to try to avoid eye contact or respond in any way to him but that seemed to make him think he was unstopable.
He has 2 new guys he hangs out with here and he makes a point of it to act up in front of them. He pounded on his chest once while working on his roof with them. I was in my car driving by a guy friend of mine was in the passenger seat, we were talking, windows up, air on. He started screaming and the pouding. you talking to me bitch...
Now, i have begun to lose my temper with him and with the town. i fight back. I get in his face he hates it. he yells in his yard how he hates me. i very loudly tell him to shut the **** up. believe it or not he does. he hates to be confronted. I surrounded my property with a huge fence so he can no longer stand on the property line staring at me just standing there staring at me. Its fine according to the police he can do that. he had a fit when that fence was put up. In fact the 2 guys I hired to do it walked off the job 2 times because he made them so uncomfortable staring and snickering. he made special trips home from work while they were here to smash things in his yard while they tried to work. The day it was finished he began beeping, waving, smiling at me whenever i'd drive by. we dont wave to each other.
He has some serious issues with control. I have found his achilles heel by not taking it quietly anymore and the town wont help me and attorney fees are high. I'd love to move and sue the crap out of him and the town for their lack protecting my interests as well. There is so much more to the story I am already writing a book here, buts its not just that. Inside I am paranoid he will somehow find this site read this and hurt me. Thats where I am now. Afraid he might even kill me. Normal people dont hate, hate, hate everything like he does, even his children call me names, stare at me like they actually matter to me. Imagine a 13 year old thinking they have a scary impact on an adult by staring me down. he taught them this sick behavior. and in my opinion should be punished for it. And the wife says he is not a bad person he likes everyone.. duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back