Medical Malpractice misdiagnosis

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

candy13

If my healthcare provider seen a potential infection and said nothing, into which the infection became worst and cause infertility can i have a case? do i need to explain more. well i went to a gyn doctor for bad abdominal pains, he told me from an ultrasound that i had ovarian cyst but in the same ultrasound said that i had fuild in the left tube, which i have researched and is repaired by surgery, how could he not know what it was or try to find out. this was two years ago. now today i was just released from the hospital where i spent 3 days because i was in pain again and to discover that the fluid in the tube turned into a abscess in the tube, i now have PID and can not become pregnant is there anything i can do? or am i just in the class with those who are going to have to get IVF? im lost on this topic. How could he miss that , and keep saying it was a cyst on the ovary? i was denied surgery because of my insurance. Is this something i will have to live with and just get over?

I'm not sure I see a case here but you can always run it by a medical malpractice attorney for his/her opinion.

If my healthcare provider seen a potential infection and said nothing, into which the infection became worst and cause infertility can i have a case? do i need to explain more. well i went to a gyn doctor for bad abdominal pains, he told me from an ultrasound that i had ovarian cyst but in the same ultrasound said that i had fuild in the left tube, which i have researched and is repaired by surgery, how could he not know what it was or try to find out. this was two years ago. now today i was just released from the hospital where i spent 3 days because i was in pain again and to discover that the fluid in the tube turned into a abscess in the tube, i now have PID and can not become pregnant is there anything i can do? or am i just in the class with those who are going to have to get IVF? im lost on this topic. How could he miss that , and keep saying it was a cyst on the ovary? i was denied surgery because of my insurance. Is this something i will have to live with and just get over?

Medicine is not a perfect science.

Suspicions are NOT proof.

But, you're free to speak with a couple of local attorneys and hear their opinions.

The initial consultations are normally FREE of charge, so ask before you go.

Many people are childless and maintain, healthy, happy, normal lives.

Yeah, it seems harsh today, but one day you might see it as a blessing, especially with the divorce and break up rates.

If you think not being able to have a child is tough, ask a couple single moms and dads with absent dads or moms, who refuse to pay child support how tough life really can be!!!

Having children can be a great thing, and it can also be a curse worse than a dreaded disease.

The worst things on our lives today can often become the best things that ever happened to us years later!

Last edited:
You do realize that you have two fallopian tubes, don't you?

If one is damaged or needs to be removed surgically, pregnancy is certainly possible if the remaining one is functional.

Gail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back