misconduct of a judge

vchaney505

Jurisdiction
Mississippi
Is it OK to have a judge to order kids remove from their home without any Abuse or neglect that can not be proven or visual and can that same judge keep kids over 90 days without visit from mother?

Is it OK to have a judge to order kids remove from their home without any Abuse or neglect that can not be proven or visual and can that same judge keep kids over 90 days without visit from mother?

There's got to be a lot more to the story but, basically, the answers are yes to both questions.

No there isn't a lot more to this story.

Yes, there is. You haven't said who the parties are or how the home situation came to the attention of the judge or who said what about what in court, or what the judge wrote in his rulings to explain what was happening and justify his decision.

Somebody didn't just call up his friend the judge one day and say "Hey buddy, take the kids out of the house and keep them away from the mother for 90 days." And the judge said "Sure, pal, I'll send the sheriff right out today."

You might want to emotionally interpret it that way but I'll guarantee that's not what happened.

No there isn't a lot more to this story. I will say the buddy system is well and alive here in meridian ms..

Remember this: DON'T BREAK THEIR LAWS. KEEP A LOW PROFILE.

Do those two things, you can be a free range chicken, and won't have to take a lickin'

Can d.c.s /cps enter ur home and remove ur children without any warrant cause or documentation signed or ordered by anyone.they say they removed them from immanent danger .there was never a investigation or any proof the children were in immanent danger. We have made many attempts to contact d.c.s/c.ps .since July,13.2016 we still have no clue or what why they took the children from their home. We the Grandparents has had full Gaurdians on both children since there births
We been raising ,neutering

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

If you are neutering the children, that is your reason. Please tell me that was a typo. You clearly spoke with someone who told you the children were removed due to imminent danger. It takes a lot to get children removed as there are not enough foster homes and care facilities for children who really need it, let alone those who do not. You need to talk to a family law attorney, pronto. I can't imagine why that wasn't your first call back in July.

Back