Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Mip

Status
Not open for further replies.

lld112233

My jurisdiction is: california

so i (19 years old) was sitting in the drivers seat of my car and two of my friends (also 19) were sitting in the passengers seat in a parking lot across the street from a club we were going to head into after having a few shots of vodka in my car. the alcohol was in a water bottle and we only took on sip of it before 2 undercover cops popped up and told us to get out of the car. he threatened me by saying that he was going to arrest me if i lied to him at all so when he asked if there was alcohol in the car i said yes. he then took the alcohol and after taking a picture of it disposed of it. he then asked us we had any of it to drink and we said yes but just a little and that we were never planning on driving anywhere. they never gave us a breathalizer test and when they were done giving the ticket they told us to get back in the car as if we should drive away. he ended up giving all three of us a 25662(a) B&P minor in possession of alcoholic beverages. but it says on the ticket no evidence. i was wondering if there is any way to find out whether its in the report that we had anything to drink since all we got a ticket for was the possession and not consumption. this is my first offense so what kind of consequences could i be looking at?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back