Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Mip, Resisting Arrest AND WARRENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilbill

I'm 18 and on one night i was driving with my friend when i saw a couple of my friends in thier front yard so we stoped, and got out to say hi. They had just got some beer and some bottles, then my friends sister pulls up and parks her car in the backyard so i went to say hi to her, when all of a sudden a white van and three cop cars come. A lot of cops start jumping out everywhere, i was in the backyard still and one cop came rushing at me grabs me by the neck and slams me to the ground . I asked why he was arresting me and he said because when they pulled up he saw me run to the backyard and thats resisting arrest,then he said because there was alcohol in the frontyard that im also being arrested for a MIP. Then i told him that i hadent been drinking to breathalise me but he never did then i told him that i already was in the backyard and he siad , that sucks you were just at the wrong place at the wrong time today. After I got my court date and ticket, I was about to leave when he stoped me and said let me check your eyes cause it looks like you are high so i let him and he said that i was high when I wasnt. Then he called another officer over to cjecj me but that officer said that I was ok. When I showed up for my court date they said that I wasnt on file to leave. A few weeks later I got a letter saying that I failed to apear in court that I now have a warent. Now I've set up another court date comming up and I dont Know whats gonna happen or what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back