Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication MIP in Ottawa county

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screwedme

I live in Hudsonville Michigan and this last Friday I got an MIP. I was not intoxicated, and it wasn't my alcohol. I have abdominal seizures and i had an episode this last friday. My condition is quiet severe, I cant keep anything down, i go into trances of dejavu and can't acknowledge anything that is going on, uncontrollable vomitting, extreme abdominal pain and headaches, I actually don't remember the night at all. That's a side affect, memory loss. and my friends cameover to see if i wanted to hangout and I told him I wasnt feeling good and I was gunna stay home for the night. I went back inside and passed out on the floor and hit my head and banged up my body pretty good and my friend came back to check on me because i didnt look too hot and he found me on the ground unresponsive, he wasn't aware of my condition so he didnt know what to think. They actually thought i overdosed or something so they called a bunch of people freaking out and a bunch of people showed up at my house while i was unconcious trying to get me to wake up. they ended up calling 911 saying i had overdosed and they needed an ambulance. During this time i was starting to wake up, but was still completely out of it. Well when EMT got here they were trying to get me to talk but i was just staring out in the distance complety unresponsive unaware of what was going on. Well I finally started to talk, I don't remember this at all. To get an idea of where my mind was the EMT asked me what I had taken and I had said, "4 hot dogs, 18 beers" I don't remember this, this is just what i was told. But once they had talked to my mom and foundout what was going on and it wasn't a overdose the cop came and asked me if I wanted to go to the hospital, and i had said no, and then he went and grabbed a fifth of captain morgan in the room next to mine (I have no idea how it got there or who's it is) and asked me what that was, and i said idk. It's not mine. and he said "if you're friend has his medical card and u get caught with his weed, you're still gunna get a possesion charge." The cop was VERY rude. I was just wondering, can they do that? I was completely unconcious and unaware of what was going on. I need input! I'm quiet upset, I wokeup in the morning at my grandmas not even knowing i had gotten an MIP.

We all have the RIGHT to remain silent.
No one will ever believe that story.
That's why you never explain, simply STFU.
The state has to prove your guilt.
You're not required to prove your innocence.

Time to lawyer up, shut up, wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back