Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse minor in possession of both alcohol and marijuana in oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

abcde12345

just received an mip in oregon for both alcohol and marijuana. im 18 years old with no sort of record and never been written up for anything. can i get a diversion for both of these? will i lose my license for any period of time? and if yes how long?

just received an mip in oregon for both alcohol and marijuana. im 18 years old with no sort of record and never been written up for anything. can i get a diversion for both of these? will i lose my license for any period of time? and if yes how long?

Before any adverse actions can be taken against you, there first has to be a trial. Then, as a result of that trial, you'll have to be convicted of these allegations.

You need to admit to nothing. You're innocent until proven guilty. Plead not guilty, and ask for a court appointed lawyer or hire your own.

If you're convicted, (or plead guilty) yes, you'll likely be offered a deferred sentencing.

If that happens, you'll likely lose your license, but not your freedom.

Get a lawyer and stop talking. You're only guilty after a trial, or when you make a deal. Slow your horses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back