Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Minor in possesion of lots

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgeguy8000

Last night i was on my way to my friends house when a cop flipped his lights on and i got nervious so i sped up to about 70 mph then ammediatly slowed down to 35 in this time i blew 2 stop signs and i was looking for the gas station that was right there and when i got there the cop had his gun out and told me to get on the ground. so i did i also had my friend with me they let her go. By then a nother squad car pulled up and both officers had their guns hanging out the window. And now they insturcted me to get on the ground. They cuffed me. when they searched me they found a marajuana pipe but i had no marajuna except for the left overs in the pipe. I also had cigeretees.(thats no big deal) i also had alot of alchol in my trunk. So they got me on that. O yeah and after they pulled my off of the ground i had a little dirt on my face and one of the officers were like what day is it. And a nother officer was like its saturday. And then that officers was like o i thought it was ash wednesday. Im not a very practicing catholic but i am catholic and i take lots of offense to that. O yeah and by the way by the end of all this there were 4 squad cars and 8 guns pointed at my head. So they took me to the police station and let me call my parents. They came and got me and my dads like ok im gonna take my daughter and what about her car? and the cop said will no by monday if u will ever get the car back mydad had been very calm until then but that put him over the edge cuz it was his car and he paid the insurance so he was very angered.
By the way im only a 17 year old female. And i have a felony cuz i evaded arrest in the begging cuz i got nervouse i would appreicate a reply thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back