Methadone clinic in northeast philadelphia

M

Mattandriley0730

I've been going to a methadone clinic in northeast Philadelphia for almost a year now. My first three months there I gave clean uds and never had a problem. . The fourth month came around and the security guard working for the clinic started selling heroin opiates and xanaax to me and other clients basically taling advantage of us "addicts" which completely messed up my sobriety and it has never been the same. Not only that. But the doctor who works at this specific clinic has called me a junkie and a waste on numerous occasions alomg woth a few other clients as well, which brought back terrible memories from my child hood and I just have never been the same. And also, last but not least the director at this clinic called my dentist and PRETENDED to be me to see if I had a dentist apt that day and has called a few other times without my permission PR knowledge, and now that particular dentist is treating me like a junkie or drug seeker because the clinic name came up on the caller I.d. They have been treating me so terrible and have been so offensive to me since the Incident with the security gaurd and all I want to do is get help and be able to provide and be there for my perfect 1 year old daughter. I no longer use heroin I go to every group every meeting yet am still treated like a mat on the floor by them, what can or should I do? Please help!

If you are serious about sobriety, you will ignore ANYTHING and ANYONE that doesn't aid or assist you in obtaining or maintaining YOUR sobriety.

As far as what anyone says or does, IGNORE their nonsense.

There isn't ANYTHING that you wouldn't do to reach sobriety, and the same thing goes for maintaining sobriety.

Head down, chin up, focus on sobriety, and your precious child.

It doesn't matter what others say about you, because you're too busy improving yourself to hear it!!!

If you bought drugs, that is on you. Blaming others for your lack of sobriety just says you aren't truly committed to getting and staying clean. If every foible, obstacle, and challenge are someone else's fault and you are the poor victim, you won't stay sober. If you are unhappy with your doctor, dentist, or the clinic where you have been treating, change to another.

Back