Mercedes-Benz Service compromised our safety, car has damages

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheflaszlo

almost pretty sure im holding a winning case against Mercedes-Benz (Spain) or not? please tell me i have documented all, have e-mails from them, pictures etc.

during vacation my car broke down in Spain, then it was repaired in a Mercedes-Benz service: new shaft, new oil / air filter, lubricant sprayed on the gear shift cable (on the engine side) and because my car has longer gear shift cable, they readjusted (don't know why) from under the gear shift, inside the car. paid €450 for all, then we were happy and heading to the mountains of Sierra Navada. when we parked the car we noticed the car was moving (bumped into a rock). turned out our car had no parking function (automatic transmission parked in "P") see video in the end. Mercedes-Benz returned a dangerous car to us, compromising our safety...without a driver my family (baby and 5 years old) was in moving car. car almost run off a cliff and bumper got damaged. bumper still hanging need to be repaired. after contacting Mercedes-Benz Spain we were told to visit nearest service where our car was repaired again (in less then 20 minutes) service man recommended to change some parts back home, after vacation.

We want Mercedes-Benz take care of for the following:

-repair our broken bumper
-pay our camping bill €76.20 for 3 nights
-pay compensation

we have documented our accident, we have photos of both repairs, photos and videos of the accident in Sierra Nevada.

Do NOT post links.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to contact a lawyer in Spain. This is a US focused law discussion forum.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back