Medical Malpractice Medical malpratice? Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystallynn123

I had a child four months ago. I had many problems after the birth, lots of pain, and I just felt like something was wrong. At my 6 week checkup after the birth, the doctor told me I was fine, and that nothing was wrong. A few weeks later I couldn't stand the pain, and I saw a nurse practitioner at the local health department. Right away she could tell what was wrong, and told me I would need surgery. I was told that when the doctor sewed me up, she sewed a little to high. I contacted several other doctors, not wanted to go back to my obgyn that delivered my son(she would not give me an episiotomy and should have) . No other doctor would see me, and they said they didn't want involed in the situation. So, I went ahead and contacted my original OBGYN, and she did the surgery. I am know missing 6 more weeks of work, and have a lot of medical bills from the surgery, that I don't think I should have to pay for.

Find yourself an attorney who will file a medical malpractice suit on your behalf. Good Luck!

All you can do is take your records to an attorney and they can tell you whether or not you might have a case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back