Medical Loan Agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoKeR69

Hi Everyone, well I hope someone can assist me with this : :D

Well I have this situation which is some what complex however I will try to make it as simple as possible. I know the limit on small claims cases is 3000usd and some loan contracts need to be brought to the court and county there were signed in even if the people involved live in different states.

What would the limitation be on a loan agreement ?? As criminal is 7 years...

Amoung all the other things I could add to the total which would place it in a higher court, and some people are not for this. However it is a option here and what would the benefits be if this would to occur, However I would like opinions on this. since it incorporates different aspects.

I was in a relationship for over 4 years, During the years I paid for bills and things some more than others, and others agreed verbally as loans, etc..after her and I ended it, this was not what i was concerned about. However I was approached 6 months later by her with some problems, She has implants and apparently there was an issue with them and needed to be replaced, as per the doctor and center that preformed the procedure which I was present for.

She didn't have the money available for this, hence why I was approached. I had spent tens of thousands of dollars over the course of the relationship so I was skeptical since on previous verbal agreements on 1400.00 for repayment was not meet by her. However since the matter was a medical one and not covered by all insurance providers I choose to get involved. The implants were under warranty *hehe* so those were covered but the operation costs were not, and this is what I paid for, 3000.00 was paid for this procedure but before it was processed I had a agreement drawn up for her to sign, involving 3 parties, Her, Myself and my Brother. I did this agreement to ensure things were presented properly in regards to the acquisition and purpose that I was told.

The contact had the lender my brother issuing the funds to her and I, which repayment was suppose to occur a few months after and was to be complete by the end of the year otherwise legal issues would be looked into by the lender.

I live in California as does my brother; however the agreement was signed in Arizona Maricopa county, which I hear the max amount is 2500.00. Since the contract was signed in Arizona does it fall under there courts? Also it was without a notary however driver's license copy and legitimate signature was issued.

This took place in mid 2003 and was suppose to finish by years end, since then I have been lead around and obviously nothing good has come out of this. Is there a limitation on the time I can sue?? Also would I have to serve her directly or can send notice to last know residence which is her parents address now.

If I repaved the lender my brother the full amount of the agreed terms and she did not and is in default can I pursue her to recover these funds??? Since im not mentioned as the lender on the agreement but the lendee, however I took responsibility for the said funds, does this constitute a transfer of authority?? Does this hold merit?

Since I paid for them practically don't I own them and if repayment is not issued can be removed or something??? It's an odd item and am unsure how to approach. :confused: :eek: Thank you.
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back