mechanic from hell

Gone meaning not in possession of the shop that you entrusted to for the work. And by possession I mean it has been liquidated, sold, transfer of title, scrapped, not recoverable.

Gone meaning not in possession of the shop that you entrusted to for the work. And by possession I mean it has been liquidated, sold, transfer of title, scrapped, not recoverable.
Ok, thank you for defining these things. I agree that there could be criminal liability in this sort of situation, but I also believe it is more likely that it will be passed off as a civil matter.

As mentioned previously, I'm confident that you can do dozens of things. One of those things would be to hire someone local to visit the mechanic. Such are the hazards of doing this sort of transaction with someone so far away.

"As mentioned previously, I'm confident that you can do dozens of things."

Your answers come off as snarky, insincere and condescending. Feel free to ignore any subsequent questions from me.

"Such are the hazards of doing this sort of transaction with someone so far away."

Thank you for pointing out the obvious.....again. The mechanic was the closest one available to work on an older bus.

To everyone else, thank you for your input.

Back