1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

mechanic from hell

Discussion in 'Car Sales, Dealers, Repairs, Lemon Law' started by hwy36, Jul 13, 2021.

1. PayrollHRGuy

PayrollHRGuy Well-Known Member

Zigner, did you quote yourself?

2. Zigner

Zigner Well-Known Member

That was weird...it's fixed now.

3. welkin

welkin Active Member

Gone meaning not in possession of the shop that you entrusted to for the work. And by possession I mean it has been liquidated, sold, transfer of title, scrapped, not recoverable.

4. Zigner

Zigner Well-Known Member

Ok, thank you for defining these things. I agree that there could be criminal liability in this sort of situation, but I also believe it is more likely that it will be passed off as a civil matter.

5. hwy36

hwy36 Law Topic Starter New Member

"As mentioned previously, I'm confident that you can do dozens of things."

Your answers come off as snarky, insincere and condescending. Feel free to ignore any subsequent questions from me.

"Such are the hazards of doing this sort of transaction with someone so far away."

Thank you for pointing out the obvious.....again. The mechanic was the closest one available to work on an older bus.

To everyone else, thank you for your input.