Corporate Law me and my cousin want to start a small business (grocery store)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kibria

me and my cousin we want to start a small grocery store in usa. but we don't know anything about small business partnership agreement. i would like to get more information about this. i would like to know about the rules of partnership agreement, facts and any other information which including partner's right. all details information. how should we write a partnership agreement. and what should include in their. that's all thank you very much

Originally posted by kibria:
me and my cousin we want to start a small grocery store in usa. but we don't know anything about small business partnership agreement. i would like to get more information about this. i would like to know about the rules of partnership agreement, facts and any other information which including partner's right. all details information. how should we write a partnership agreement. and what should include in their. that's all thank you very much
To begin, partnership rules are typically state specific (we don't know your state). You also may also want to set up a corporation so that you and your cousin are protected from personal liability in the event that someone sues the grocery store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back