Maybe Missing Persons or ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

argkangie

The last time my cousin had heard from his 25 year old son was about 6 months or so ago, he had just been released from a California State Prison and wanted his dad to send him a 100.00 money gram so his dad did, his dad now thinking back says that his son sounded really funny on the phone, maybe really drunk or really high well not much later after sending the money gram my cousin got a phone call from one of his sons friends asking for the confirmation number again because the son had lost it and not thinking much of it at the time my cousin gave the confirmation number again and has not heard from his son again........ Now my cousin is getting phone calls from numerious people asking if he had heard anything from his son, the girlfriend said that the so called confirmation friend of his claims that hes back in jail but I did an inmate search on the vinelink for the State of California and nothing comes back and if he was in jail or prison he would of gotten ahold of my cousin asking for money by now........ Anybody have any advice on what we should do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back