Married under false name, is it legal?

thar39z

I was married under my stepfather's last name, but was never legally adopted by him, so my name was never legally the name I was married under. I am trying to find out if this marriage was ever legal. Also, now she is trying to make me pay child support for her two children, which have already been proven by DNA test not to be mine, because she says I am legal father to her children since we were still married when they were born. Is this even possible?

I was married under my stepfather's last name, but was never legally adopted by him, so my name was never legally the name I was married under. I am trying to find out if this marriage was ever legal. Also, now she is trying to make me pay child support for her two children, which have already been proven by DNA test not to be mine, because she says I am legal father to her children since we were still married when they were born. Is this even possible?

The name might be a waste of time.
I'd pursue the paternity test angle.
To do that, hire an attorney.
You can't do it without one.
The child support order will issue quickly.
I've known men who've been in positions similar to yours.
Some were ripped off for 15 years paying for children that weren't theirs.
Don't waste time, thinking about it.
Those paternity tests are a sure fire winner for you.
Before a child support order issues,demand a paternity test.
In most cases, a negative result will stop the child support theft even without a lawyer.

Back