Malpractice case

Status
Not open for further replies.

R58o

Jurisdiction
Florida
I was not diagnosed correctly, and I was given harmful medications that had me reacting adversely. I went through a lot of trauma. There were certain things that staff did to me, that is unfair and negligent of my care. I recently got an actual evaluation and I have proven that I do not have bipolar or schizophrenia but I have post concussion syndrome and hormonal imbalance. I have two witnesses that I may call upon and a neurologist who recognized the dystonia I have gained from the two medications that caused me major problems, dystonia. I had psychogenic non epileptic seizures, oculogyric crisis, respiratory dyskenesia, incontinence, severe anxiety, fever. I cried out several times with the fear that I was dying, and a nurse on duty did not give me access to Emergency services. In fact, the nurses neglected me when I was having such reactions. A tech saw the uncontrollable torment I was going through. And he agreed to be my witness as well. There were several times that I felt way too hot with my clothes on, and I laid naked with techs not placing a plastic screen for my privacy during the reactions episodes. The nurse practitioner said my reactions were EPS, but they were allergic reactions. I was on the bad meds for about 3 weeks before the nurse practitioner started weaning the bad med prolixin, and the doctor and the practitioner were telling themselves that there was no report about adverse reactions from prolixin, and I was telling everyone that applied and constantly calling adult protective services because I kept having allergic reactions to the combination of zyprexa and prolixin. This is not hard to figure out. I suffered psychological trauma and was neglected because it was not reported to the doctor about my adverse reactions. I need a compassionate well prepared Attorney to sue for not acknowledging my issues. The combination of zyprexa and prolixin was a life threatening allergic reaction and I have proof of all that I am allergic to recorded in hospital records on their computer, and you can see it on my allergy bracelet that there is a list of meds to avoid putting me on because I get allergic reactions. And those reactions are dystonic. It is called a neuroleptic medicine problem. I deserve to collect for the suffering I went through. A compassionate attorney should call or email me. Thank you for your understanding.

Name and address redacted to protect your privacy.

Fascinating story. Do you have a question?

A compassionate attorney should call or email me.

If you're thinking this will happen as a result of you posting here, it won't. If you think you have a viable medical malpractice case, contact a handful of medical malpractice attorneys in your area, set up consultations, and hire the lawyer with whom you feel most comfortable.

Fascinating story. Do you have a question?

If you're thinking this will happen as a result of you posting here, it won't. If you think you have a viable medical malpractice case, contact a handful of medical malpractice attorneys in your area, set up consultations, and hire the lawyer with whom you feel most comfortable.

The truth is, whoever you are, you do not determine the outcome of events that happen to me, and I suggest you mind your own business.

Your story certainly seems frustrating, but I did not see any information that supports a claim of malpractice.
An incorrect diagnosis does not automatically make it a malpractice case.

The truth is, whoever you are, you do not determine the outcome of events that happen to me, and I suggest you mind your own business.

No. But we can, and will, tell you what will, or won't, happen ON THIS WEBSITE.

A lawyer calling or emailing you is 99 and 44/100 % in the category of "won't happen."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back