Malfunctioning Traffic Light

G

Grold44

Jurisdiction
New Jersey
Some days ago, I was sitting at a traffic light. This traffic light is one I am familiar with as I come across it at least 4 times a week. As I pulled up to this traffic light it was red. I sat and watched the opposite side recieve a green light 3 times, while the corresponding sides perpendicular to me received a green light 2 times. My side did not receive a green light at all during this duration of about 5 minutes. Having prior knowledge of this intersection, it was evident that the lights were malfunctioning and showed no signs that my side would ever get a green light. Using this reasoning, I believed that it was entirely necessary to safely run the red light in between green lights of the other sides. There is a camera at this intersection that captured the entire experience and as I was driving away from the intersection after I ran the red light, another person did the same procedure I just did. I have not received a ticket yet, however if I do, should I choose to fight it if my schedule permits, or take the nonsensical $85 fine?

should I choose to fight it if my schedule permits, or take the nonsensical $85 fine?

That is a decision you must make.
Tho$e $camera$ are rarely beaten.
Why?
If the $CAMMER$ let you off the hook, no one gets paid.
Its all about the money.
That $AFETY NON$EN$E is just the lie they tell to pacify the sheeple.

It might be time to alter your route to avoid the $CAMERA$.

Back