Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Male friend I'm dating spies on me through my cable and says he has PIs

First: He is not your spouse. He is your boyfriend who you are thinking of marrying. Second: Why in the world is he still your boyfriend who you are thinking of marrying?

This thread used to include the word "spouse" in the title. When was it changed?

This thread used to include the word "spouse" in the title. When was it changed?

I don't recalll when I changed it, but corrected the wording because we determined the OP admitted to being engaged in her later posts.

I'm also correcting "spys" to read the plural SPIES.

I don't recalll when I changed it, but corrected the wording because we determined the OP admitted to being engaged in her later posts.

Gotcha. It's a shame, because it makes my post seem quite out of place ;)

Spies is the plural of the noun. Spied is the verb which is what I think the OP meant.

Cease all contact. Do not reply to him in any way for any reason.
If you have no contact he can't bother you. Move on, and be confident that you got away from a huge problem.

I was prevented from posting again because I couldn't have more than 5 in 24hours it said.

But, that's correct he is my fiance. I'm not sure why it was changed to "friend" but I guess it's because I said "spouse" that was technically inaccurate.

I removed him from the cable access and like I mentioned, I never gave him that access. He took it upon himself because was apparently able to do it by putting in the number off the back of my modem. When he did this and said he was HELPING me with cable, I didn't find it alarming.

But when he began stalking me -- things changed. And interesting he would NOT agree for me to have the same access as he did at my apartment. He forbid it. So, I said --well, you are off this account asap.

He said that it was VERY clear that I had something to hide since I was doing this and that he would be "intensifying the investigation"

If you have no contact he shouldn't bother you.

There I fixed that for you.

Just get your ducks in a row and leave. Don't worry about vengeance. Just leave. Yes it's hard to leave abusive or controlling relationships. But just end it.

If you end it and he keeps harassing you then file a PO. But first you gotta leave.

Sounds like your just wanting to get revenge on him. I think you should be worried about getting away from him and move on with your life. I would suggest a PPO which would be easy to get. Once you have the hearing explain to the judge the things he has done. If the judge finds his actions to be true he will extend it for a longer time frame.

Back