Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication M.I.D and False Id

Status
Not open for further replies.

nokia

M.I.P and False Id

Hey I need some advice, I'm 19 years old, I got busted with a beer in a bowling alley in N.M. the thing is he was undercover and he asked for my ID and I gave him another persons Id that I had found. I Dont know who the person is or if the drivers licence is real, I was drinking a beer under the consent of my mom she was there at the bowling alley but she didnt give me the beer I bought it but, as I said, I was consented by my mother, she told that to the policeman but still I got cuffed for about half an hour in front of all my family and friends,(he humiliated me) but then released with a citation with court appearance one for M.I.P and another for presenting false Id. So I wanted to see what could happen will I go to jail or is the fine expensive or what shall I do and say in court this is the first time for me and I dont have a clue. Thank you for helping me.

Last edited:
Hey, it seems that we are in the same kind of situation. I've heard that you probably won't go to jail if it is charged as a misdemeanor. What state are you in? Have you heard anything yet regarding the ID? (I also got caught with a fraudulent drivers license a few days ago).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back