Lying, cheating, profiling lazy Police

Your posts are very difficult to read and ramble all over the place. It isn't clear what your actual legal question is, as opposed to a general gripe session about how you have been treated over the past 30ish years.

You can't press charges, nor can the police. That is up to the state. You can file in civil court if you like, but no one can insist on criminal charges against another person. Blaming the police for not filing charges at your request is like blaming your mechanic for your kitchen sink being stopped up. Wrong party.

If you drove without a license, you knowingly broke the law. It is no one's fault but your own if that act caught up to you. It is difficult to follow what happened with the attorney but while someone is your legal representative, certain things you tell them are privileged. They can not act on that knowledge except in extreme cases. Once you fire them, privilege no longer exists. As an officer of the court, there are things they are ethically obligated to report.

If someone took your money or belongings and you know who that someone is, there isn't much for the police to investigate. Your remedy is to sue them for the value of whatever they took in civil court. It is not automatically a criminal offense and again, it is not up to the police to decide what events are worthy of prosecution. A criminal prosecution also wouldn't get your stuff back. You would still need civil court for that- possibly small claims court if we are talking $3K.

If some unauthorized person is accessing your bank account (and it isn't clear how that could happen from what you describe) take it up with your bank. It really isn't a police matter.

Your posts are very difficult to read and ramble all over the place. It isn't clear what your actual legal question is, as opposed to a general gripe session about how you have been treated over the past 30ish years.

You can't press charges, nor can the police. That is up to the state. You can file in civil court if you like, but no one can insist on criminal charges against another person. Blaming the police for not filing charges at your request is like blaming your mechanic for your kitchen sink being stopped up. Wrong party.

If you drove without a license, you knowingly broke the law. It is no one's fault but your own if that act caught up to you. It is difficult to follow what happened with the attorney but while someone is your legal representative, certain things you tell them are privileged. They can not act on that knowledge except in extreme cases. Once you fire them, privilege no longer exists. As an officer of the court, there are things they are ethically obligated to report.

If someone took your money or belongings and you know who that someone is, there isn't much for the police to investigate. Your remedy is to sue them for the value of whatever they took in civil court. It is not automatically a criminal offense and again, it is not up to the police to decide what events are worthy of prosecution. A criminal prosecution also wouldn't get your stuff back. You would still need civil court for that- possibly small claims court if we are talking $3K.

If some unauthorized person is accessing your bank account (and it isn't clear how that could happen from what you describe) take it up with your bank. It really isn't a police matter.

Hi, Yes I did drive on a suspended licesne....knew full well the 60 day statute of jail and all. But what I didn' expect was 2 of my lawyers to blow my license right in front of me when the R.M.V.was attempting to give it back to me 2 times (6 total ) literally. It's was told to me by the R.M.V.walk in any R.M.V.ofc and get your license back. And 2 of these morons just blew it right in front of me. The first ones boss gave me back $2300.00 his suborndiate had screwed up so bad with his mouth in pissing the R.M.V. woman off she threw the papers back across the counter and told us to get out. But the weasel lawyer after him. He knew full well I had tossed my hands in the air after what the idiot before him did...then the new lawyer watched me drive to his house for 1 month without a license. Then after he had blown my license when they attempted to give it back on the 6th time....never went after or put liens on houses ad he said he would for people totalling $44,000.00.....Nothing !!! When I had had it with him and he found out I hired a new (new attorney wasn' suppose to call him.....I was....and he didn' even know him and he called him to rat me out )He then calls the police on me. I'm okay to drive to his house to work on his place with his full knowledge. But once he finds out he' fired by my hiring another lawyer he calls the police. Double standards I dont think work in court....or being an officer of the court.
The D.A.s office would barely talk to me because they didn' have the paperwork for this career crimnal that stole tools and $3260.65 out of my bank account with check fraud after he stole a check from me. And they were in shock that 1....the cops did nothing for me after what this theif had done and especially with his past record. And 2 was in shock that when I forced the theives hand to go into police and admit his stealing. That he was not arrested on the spot for the 3 felonies. Instead.....they'e just taken their sweet time there and elsewhere and we are now into month #4 of his admitting, and 7 months after telling the police of his stealing and would do anything......nothing! I had to piece it all together because the police didn' want to do anything. So I did....and then when I had all the paperwork they still didn' want to let me file crimnal charges until a small town dept took a mild interest in it from where he stole the tools and check from me.

So what your telling me is if a robbery or murder is committed on video and the perp is completely I.D.d the police or D.A.s office still doesn't have to press charges ? See I got better than that. Paper trail that leads right from where my friend hired him for 2 days.tools missing...then his girlfriends car insurance is paid in her name and then the stole $2800.00 to rent a condo and are actively living in the condo. Theirs you smoking gun.....ahhh well.....smoking gun isn' even as good as what I have. Even the insurance company was dumbfounded the cops were not doing anything at all.......You do the math.
Police harressment, Or a form of ?????

I have no idea how one "blows a license". That isn't a thing. If the DMV/MVA/whatever your state calls it wants to give you a license, they will. If they are not inclined to do so, they won't. A lawyer can't prevent it. They have nothing to do with what happens when you go to get your license. Are you literally taking the lawyer into the office with you to pick up the license? How would they even know you were going for one? It makes no sense. Your lawyer has no authority over the state issuing a driver's license.

Yes, any laws you were breaking while your attorney was your attorney were privileged. He could not report it to anyone. Once you fired him, he was no longer barred from doing so. If you think the attorney should have looked the other way because you had done some handyman work for him, you are being unrealistic. That would be unethical. Reporting that you were breaking the law knowingly once he was legally able to do so is totally legal and above board.

There are any number of reasons the DA might not charge someone or choose to prosecute a particular case. Squabbles between friends and acquaintances are very frequently those they decline. That appears to be what happened here. People you knew took things belonging to you with or without permission. There is simply no reason to waste tax payer dollars on this. You have a remedy. If you decline to pursue that remedy, do not expect the state or police to take up a case you yourself are not willing to act upon. It is not their job to seek revenge for you.

Mature I am like you cannot imagine. But what I also am is extremely frustrated with Massachusetts, their courts and their police with their lack of compassion in any sense of the word. In Mel Gibson' Gibson's movie Payback he portrays a Boston cop. And in that movie twice he takes a shot at Massachusetts with "don't you know, everything in Massachusetts is against the law " He's not tossing that in their because it' a joke....it' because it is. It' like they'e always trying to beat New York to the punch with the craziest laws on the books.....even when they don' make sense. A lawyer not too long ago was going up against me. I reasoned with him and told him my circumstances..He sympathized with me in the lobby of the courthouse and said as he was pointing to the door of the courtroom we were just in and said " if your looking for any commonsense your not going to find it in there" I agreed and we worked our way through things in the lobby with rational solutions that were beneficial to us both. The judge agreed to let us work it out with minor strings attached and that was it. So why is it him and I....him being an officer of the court....in a courthouse didn' need my D.O.B. and then treat me like a piece of garbage after he walked off into another room and came back with a whole new attitude?

You are using movies as sources?

I hope you figure out your issue. This thread is dead. Good day.

Back