Lying, cheating, profiling lazy Police

SickandTired101

Jurisdiction
Massachusetts
Hello, This serious disrespect has been going on in my life for near 30 years now all of the police lying about minor traffic stops they've escalated into out and out lies. I grew up in a small town and never really had any issues with the cops....Just typical young male stupid fines sort of stuff. But after my 1st D.U.I.in Mass the cops kept targeting me left and right. I would demand the breathalyzer and Mass State cops are so seriously crooked they refused me twice and then said I did.....and then wrote me up and said i took it but couldn't find the consent form or breathalyzer print out .... Now i haven't drank in over 20 years and they are still messing with me and will not give me my license back (never once and accident at all)and the bull just keeps happening with people crappying all over me. A now once again ex friend told me to leave my vehicles on his property and I was paying him to leave them there.....and they disappeared. I fun them.....$10,000.00 in storage fees and my now ex friend lied to me about the ownership of the land.....he sold it years before. I ask the cops for help and they jerked me around for 6 months and I lost my cube van, van and T-6bird plus all sorts of tools in the vans....$1000's !!! I spend near 60+ hours chasing around to do what the cops wouldnt.....or dodged me on. Then when I am near to head to court another friend I was doing work for hires this kid of about 35. He works 2 days and steals $1000.00 in tools off my friend and I......then he stole my bank info out of my shoulxer bag and stole $3260.65 out of my bank account and again I was in a big fight with the cops because they refused to let me file the 3 felony and 1 misdemeanor charge again this career crimnal come to find out my friend hired not knowing who he really was. The state police initially lied to.me....hung up....then once another cop gave me a good guy pat on the back the Statie changed his whole (the attitude starts right after they ask me for my date of birth and name .....then it really starts with the attitude....phone hang ups.....no returned calls.....no emails returned....leave me in the lobby for hours at a whack with no one showing up.....and thwarting other depts from doing their job with felonies committed) then calls my home town (where i live now)and they derailed the whole thing lying they were doing something.....and then once the statie refused and told me to call my home dept....they turned around and did the opposite and argued with me that they were not going to do anything at all with $3260.65 that was stolen from me.....and I had at that point put 80+ hours into investigating it all because the police refuse to do anything and had this career crimnal bagged in check fraud and was living in the condo he rented with his girlfriend with $2800.00 of my money....then paid his girlfriends car insurance with $460.65 of my money too. The insurance company was dumbfounded why the police were not doing anything and I was doing everything.
Now i go to the gym and this dispatcher whole I knew prior to dispatching was always so nice to me at his old store job.....now at the police station he yells at me.....and at the gym he just stares at me and walks by without saying a word.
Ive about had it with this cop profiling bullshit....I've never done crap to them. And they have been the ones causing all this past and present.
What do i do with these people to turn their asses in ??

What do i do with these people to turn their asses in ??

No citizen can "turn another citizen in".

Any citizen can discuss their concerns with the local DA, county sheriff, or chief of police.

In addition, you can always hire an attorney to seek whatever remedy the law might provide.

You could also relocate today to one of the other 49 states or one of the five inhabited US Territories.

Relocating would INSTANTLY resolve any additional contact with the individuals from MA who appear to be annoying you.

No citizen can "turn another citizen in".

Any citizen can discuss their concerns with the local DA, county sheriff, or chief of police.

In addition, you can always hire an attorney to seek whatever remedy the law might provide.

You could also relocate today to one of the other 49 states or one of the five inhabited US Territories.

Relocating would INSTANTLY resolve any additional contact with the individuals from MA who appear to be annoying you.

Hi Amy Judge, Move ? I was forced to move back to Mass to get my hardship license 10 years ago.....and I paid 5 lawyers $54,000.00 to watch 2 riip me off, 2 make things worst for me at the D.M.V. and the 5th lawyer colluded with the 4th lawyer and he called the police on me and they tossed me in jail for 60 days. It was okay for this 4th lawyer to blow my license right in front of me....then watch me drive to his house to trim I'm near the whole interior out, all new cabinets installed and 2 built-ins done. Was okay to watch me drive to his house for a month without a license and work on his house , but as soon as he found out he was fired by my hiring another lawyer. He turned around and called the police on me. This is a once again welcome back to Massachusetts to corrupt State police, lawyers and governent like the R.M.V.. My uncle was a judge in N.H. but grew up in Mass and said " they are out of control down there " and told me to turn those lawyers into the Bar Assoc......which I am doing. But the crap now is the police. Its pretty bad when someome....or several have committed several felonies against me, and especially one is a career crimnal (Google this weasels name and city; Jeffrey Plikunas Worcester MA ,and/or Dudley MA) and they will instantly toss me in jail for 60 days for driving on a suspended license after not drinking for 20 years and 6 months and fine me several thousand dollars. But a career crimnal /drug addict can rip me off for about $4300.00 total with 3 felonies. But I have to get into blow out arguements with these weasel cops who leave me wasting my hour plus in the lobby for no one to show up....and then argue with me and pretty much call me an idiot that there are no charges worth pursuing against this career crimnal.
So when I move to these 49 other States you going to drive me around once there....and the Uhaul to move all my stuff there ?Someone said it was extremely unprofessional of these cops. Would seem my civil rights have been trounced wouldn't
it be ?

Back in the early 80's I had near zero for stuff on my driving record and I had someone steal money out of my bank account then. There was never an issue. I went to the cops and they filed the same charges with batting an eyelash. Only difference now is my D.U.I .(no accidents) back in the 90s. The police are nice to me....and once they get my D.O.B. and run a check on me their whole attitudes changes and they treat me like shit.....or if I ask for something like pressing charges. They refuse and it starts.....the bullshit is what starts of jerking me around and wasting my time

This is all just too long and poorly written to read.

What do you think will happen with your whining on a public forum?

Didn't know I had to get techncal here.....should I rewrite it in an eloquent way and include the statutes for you yah moron.....read between the lines you illiterate

Hi H.W.M., Sorry....but if I were to do as this Leslie Horewinkle wanted it would have been mile miles long..Pretty explanatory.....What do you do when cops are profiling you out and refuse to let you file charges against know felons. So they domt want the Dodge City crap going on....but yet they won't allow me to file charges as a traffic offender against a drug dealing addict with numerous thefts of checks....cars.....you name it with this dirt bag.
Was pretty easy when my uncle was alive. He was a judge in N.H. for 25 and would direct me on what to do.....But i do not have that luxury anymore.
Police are obviously violating some laws here ?

Didn't know I had to get techncal here.....should I rewrite it in an eloquent way and include the statutes for you yah moron.....read between the lines you illiterate

That's a really great way to get information and help. So very mature. It's such a mystery as to why you have so many issues in your life...

/s

Hi H.W.M., Sorry....but if I were to do as this Leslie Horewinkle wanted it would have been mile miles long..Pretty explanatory.....What do you do when cops are profiling you out and refuse to let you file charges against know felons. So they domt want the Dodge City crap going on....but yet they won't allow me to file charges as a traffic offender against a drug dealing addict with numerous thefts of checks....cars.....you name it with this dirt bag.
Was pretty easy when my uncle was alive. He was a judge in N.H. for 25 and would direct me on what to do.....But i do not have that luxury anymore.
Police are obviously violating some laws here ?

Who is Leslie Horewinkle?

Loosen your tin foil hat. I agree it's time for a thread lock on this special person.

You start 'your help' by insulting me. And you expect me to respect your doing this ? Hmmmm....sounds very P.R. to me.
Leslie Horewinkle was a perp in a Cheech and Chong skit many years ago in about the 70s. Long enough for me to remember it when it came out and so inwould say I am that mature

Ive explained what would seem a simple question in depth. And all I have seen thus far for advice is about the same advice that got me into this by paying out literally over a $100,000.00+ over the years from bogus so called legal representation in this state. Vermont in pay a lawyer and he was good and did everything he said he would and I was happy. In N.H. I pay a lawyer what he wanted and this guy was insanely good to my amazement and no one wanted to go up against him and the prosecutor saw througj the police lies due to my thorough lawyer and the whole thing was tossed out. I hire not one.....but 5 in this state and they all were brutal aweful and made things worst for me......and so then once again like all the times before.....Ite just more ammo for the police to get an attitude and escalate things even more piggybacking and leapfrogging for more bogus stuff down the road.
And your advice it " too much whinng " is some posiive advice. I would hate to be the poor saps that pay you if your a lawyer and the lousey service and waffling ways they get in the end. Have a conscience......have a heart......your being like these cops.....Usless !

And I dont know what state your from. But Google why no Mass State cops and about all Mass cops have cameras anywhere ....nothing in dash cams....no body.....in no barracks. Cause their liars. And they want whatever theybright in a police report to be the truth as they see it and not the actual truth. Google Aladdin Connelly WCVB ...Trooper Nicholas Holden....and see the truth....Just Google Mass State police....you will see how corrupt they are......I've been singing this tune since soon after my first D.U.I.......N. H. and Vermont.....they have cameras.....why do you think both those states tossed out the charges......Take one look at the camera footage and neither prosector wanted to pursue charges after watching the video. Mass.....huh !!! What video ? The Governor here just said " You were taught in second grade not to steal " (was talking about his State cops stealing millions just a week ago) They must have missed the first grade too.....thou shall not lie......and thats what I have to deal with.....Liars with attitutes

How would you like someone to steal $4300.00 off you. Then you walk into a police station and they say " You got any i.d." When your the victim. Then once you give them I.D. so it doesn't escalate things. They run your record and then get an attitude and say " What do you want us to do about it ?" I am 55....and voted most physically fit at my gym. And I have all I can take from holding back with some of these smart mouthed weasels to just grab them by the stove pipe and drive them right through the wall. And they know that too and have twice told me to relax when I have leapt out of the chair after listening to their lies like one that there wasn' a law in place for what I was talking about. When I got the law in hand the same cop avoided me and his pal was not doing too good on excuses about his awareness of the law either but yet told me also he could do anything and inwas left in the lobby saying " this is the law right here....so why is it you will not doing anything ?" And he walked off. Welcome back to Massachusetts!!

I am not trying to be rude....or long winded here. Even though it might seem that way. It seems like here and another site if you need legal advice to sue a company or another person the advice is flying all over the place. You ask someone about suing a lawyer or the governmnt and it' a joke to get one person to point you in the right direction. If one of you had just said " yes that his a form of police harressment and you can talk to the U.S.Attorneys Ofc " But what do I get ? " Bunch of whinning " That' not advice....that' an insult.

You start 'your help' by insulting me. And you expect me to respect your doing this ? Hmmmm....sounds very P.R. to me.
Leslie Horewinkle was a perp in a Cheech and Chong skit many years ago in about the 70s. Long enough for me to remember it when it came out and so inwould say I am that mature

Being old doesn't make one mature. I also didn't insult you.

Other people have said similar things. If you don't like the information given, feel free to leave. It's a public forum AND has this disclaimer:

Legal Disclaimer: The content appearing on our website is for general information purposes only. When you submit a question or make a comment on our site or in our law forum, you clearly imply that you are interested in receiving answers, opinions and responses from other people. The people providing legal help and who respond are volunteers who may not be lawyers, legal professionals or have any legal training or experience. The law is also subject to change from time to time and legal statutes and regulations vary between states. It is possible that the law may not apply to you and may have changed from the time a post was made. All information available on our site is available on an "AS-IS" basis. It is not a substitute for professional legal assistance. Before making any decision or accepting any legal advice, you should have a proper legal consultation with a licensed attorney with whom you have an attorney-client privilege. For purposes of New York and New Jersey State ethics rules, please take notice that this website and its case reviews may constitute attorney advertising.

All your other posts are far too long and not interesting for me to read or reply too. Go call a lawyer. Find one that does a free consultation.

Mature I am like you cannot imagine. But what I also am is extremely frustrated with Massachusetts, their courts and their police with their lack of compassion in any sense of the word. In Mel Gibson' Gibson's movie Payback he portrays a Boston cop. And in that movie twice he takes a shot at Massachusetts with "don't you know, everything in Massachusetts is against the law " He's not tossing that in their because it' a joke....it' because it is. It' like they'e always trying to beat New York to the punch with the craziest laws on the books.....even when they don' make sense. A lawyer not too long ago was going up against me. I reasoned with him and told him my circumstances..He sympathized with me in the lobby of the courthouse and said as he was pointing to the door of the courtroom we were just in and said " if your looking for any commonsense your not going to find it in there" I agreed and we worked our way through things in the lobby with rational solutions that were beneficial to us both. The judge agreed to let us work it out with minor strings attached and that was it. So why is it him and I....him being an officer of the court....in a courthouse didn' need my D.O.B. and then treat me like a piece of garbage after he walked off into another room and came back with a whole new attitude?

Back