Lowes killed my cat and won't fix stuff they ruined

Status
Not open for further replies.

janell

Sorry, this is not all grammatically correct, I am in a hurry. I had lowes put carpet and laminate in my house about six months ago and have been fighting with them ever since! When they first came out it was around 8 in the morning and my husband was there.. He left for work later that day and around 2 I got home... I watched as the one guy made black hand prints all over my white walls (I just bought the house!) and then lit my fire pit and almost burnt down my woods... then they would continuously leave the door open and I have both dogs and cats ... So i followed them around shutting the door and washing my walls and putting my cats up ...blah blah blah. well the guy let my cats out of the bathroom because he was doing the base board between the bathroom and hall way I chased down the cats and came back just watching him and he breaks the tile in my bathroom and uses caulking to make it look like he didnt.... so here's the thing I call lowes a few months later to have them come fix seperations in the laminate and rolled up carpet etc. I said "I dont want the same guys back out" well they send him out there without telling me when and it just happened to be when neither me or my hubs was home he ends up doing another shitty job and not only that, all my cats were outside and one was missing... i ended up finding her carcass a few day later my husband confronted the guy and they said o it was an accident...ne way my carpet still is rolling up my laminate is still seperating my base boards have nails sticking out and some arent even nailed down.... and my tile is still broken and they wont do a damn thing about my tile! ( hes denying it of course) and my family member is dead.................please tell me what i need to do is there any options? my house is a disaster because of them and i spent over 3 grand and my baby Stella is dead

The first time i tried to keep the cats put up but the second time i had no idea he was going to be coming that day or at what time! I would of done everything myself but we both wanted done right and knew we werent experienced, but apparently the experienced dont care. O and first they told me they would fix the tile and then they changed their minds!
DO I HAVE A CASE DO I HAVE AN ARGUMENT? WHAT DO I DO?

Did you speak to a manager about what a horrible job you claim they did? Take pictures? I'd try to resolve the matter first with them. With regard to your cat... I'm sad to hear and my condolences. I don't know whose fault this is and how the cat died.

Lowes ruined my house when they sent out two guys who were noticeably smoking marijuana. To do a 2 day carpet install that lasted two weeks. These guys broke my plasma tv, my new dining room table, my bed, put my furniture outside in the rain broke my stair railing, broke closet and other doors , ruined my new front door, left my driveway full of carpet fibers, installed dirty carpet , stole carpet remnants exposed my son who suffers from asthma to antifreeze and weed killer as the carpet was cut in my driveway after we asked them not to. A total nightmare, the manager was SO rude : told me once I bought the ( mowhak life time guaranteed ) carpet that they didn't want to talk to me, I was to "take up problems with the installer they sent me" . Never again! I will use a REPUTABLE company, that actually cares about the work they do.store number 0222 stay away if you need any home improvements they DON'T stand by their guarantee.

Those ****kers almost burnt my house down with a simple Dryer install........What they did was install the dryer and totally bent and closed the lent tube...........Cuz, Im pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back