Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Louisiana First Time Drug Offender In Need Of Help!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

caseyculp

Hi, I Am A 21 Year Old Female Whom Was Caught Up In The Wrong Crowd At The Wrong Time. It Is My First Offense Ever And The Charge Is Distribution Of Crystal Methanphetamines. 2 Counts. Is There Any Way I Can Go About This Without Having To Do Jail Time? Please Help Me With Ideas, Suggestions, Anything. I Have A Public Defender To Whom Which I Was Supposed To Meet Last Tuesday And He Rescheduled. I Got Arrested 3 Months Ago And Whenever They Arrested Me I Had No Drugs On Me, I Passed A Drug Test, Was Completely Compliant... Any Laws That Could Help Me To Not Do Prison Time?
Im In College, Engaged, And I Take Care Of My Mom.... Please Im Beggin Any Suggestions?

Be patient.

Work with your lawyer.

Yours isn't the only case he has.

In the meantime, don't speak about this to anyone but your lawyer. If you have spoken of it, stop.

Things like this take time.

Be patient and keep your mouth shut.

You are innocent until proven guilty.

More than likely, if you're convicted, you'll get probation.

You may even get a diversionary program.

You get probation, stay outta trouble, the charge gets dismissed.

Stay in school, keep outta trouble, stay gainfully employed, be patient, shut up, you could even get acquitted.

Patience.

Thanks, Just Truely Scared.. I Have Never Been In Trouble With Anything More Than Little Traffic Tickets.... Its Great To Have Someone Say More Than Likely Probation. Its Comfort That I Havent Had In Almost 3 Months. I Greatly Appreciate Your Advice.

--Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back