Looking to get an Harassment order against my neighbour in the UK.Need Legal Aid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charm111

Jurisdiction
United Kingdom
Hello, I have been harassed by my neighbour for 4 years, housing does nothing, Police no help . I have had my vehicle vandalised twice and have countless racial comments, made, she would shout things from her window. I have been attacked by a member of her family. She constantly stalks me .

She has also done this to another person of colour . It appears that she is suffers from some mental issue, she is expectually erratic and dislusional , blaming me of trying to poison her animal

I am looking for Legal Aid representation but struggle to find one in the Greater Manchester area. I have heard a lot of horror stories about solicitors and how they screw people over and do not deliever . I would appreciate it if anyone can assist

Hello, I have been harassed by my neighbour for 4 years, housing does nothing, Police no help . I have had my vehicle vandalised twice and have countless racial comments, made, she would shout things from her window. I have been attacked by a member of her family. She constantly stalks me .

She has also done this to another person of colour . It appears that she is suffers from some mental issue, she is expectually erratic and dislusional , blaming me of trying to poison her animal

I am looking for Legal Aid representation but struggle to find one in the Greater Manchester area. I have heard a lot of horror stories about solicitors and how they screw people over and do not deliever . I would appreciate it if anyone can assist
This site is for US Law only...but even if you were in the United States the site doesn't offer referrals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back