Looking for a fearless angel- otherwise pro se it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

David v Goliath

Jurisdiction
US Federal Law
I'll preface with how selective this university and graduate program are and the fact that I have an impeccable academic record.

I was subjected to verbal abuse, bullying, disability ridiculing, harassment, exclusion, hostile environment, retaliation (because the US Dept of education opened an investigation into them as a result of my evidence) and ultimately career annihilation (the damage/harm done to me is so severe I feel extremely unsafe leaving my apartment unless it is for absolute necessities like pharmacy and food)- I have documented proof of the critical decline in my physical health, mental health, professional life and social life.

The internal attorney/university office of equity misrepresented themselves to me, and instead of being impartial, they admitted to me that they shared all my evidence/emails/texts with the culprits, thereby aiding them change their statements and create documents retroactively (also documented).

Can anyone help or know anyone who might be able to, in ANY way...Please note this is my last resort, I exhausted every imaginable state/federal/nonprofit/for profit across the country... Including the Whitehouse/Pres. Biden.
Ps. There are law firms that will take this on, but the retainer starts at $75k and fees were estimated to go up to $1million. I am a student.

I'm praying I missed someone or some org

Kepp looking, you won't find any reputable attorneys TROLLING internet sites.

This website addresses minor legal issues.

This website doesn't offer legal advice or permit attorneys to solicit clients.

I suggest you keep searching or learn to let slights and indignities not to affect your pysche and human spirit.

Sorry, I must close this thread for reasons mentioned above.

Legal Disclaimer: The content appearing on our website is for general information purposes only.

When you submit a question or make a comment on our site or in our law forum, you clearly imply that you are interested in receiving answers, opinions and responses from other people.

The people providing legal help and who respond are volunteers who may not be lawyers, legal professionals or have any legal training or experience.

The law is also subject to change from time to time and legal statutes and regulations vary between states. It is possible that the law may not apply to you and may have changed from the time a post was made.

All information available on our site is available on an "AS-IS" basis. It is not a substitute for professional legal assistance.

Before making any decision or accepting any legal advice, you should have a proper legal consultation with a licensed attorney with whom you have an attorney-client privilege.

For purposes of New York and New Jersey State ethics rules, please take notice that this website and its case reviews may constitute attorney advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back