Justice System, Police, Courts Local election judge indicted for illegal voting.

army judge

Super Moderator
Jurisdiction
Texas
Klaus+Michael+Adam.JPG

Him warn't no Russkie, Poppa, hims just another good ole boy like us'ns.

================================================

KILLEEN, TX — A Killeen municipal election judge was indicted by the Bell County Grand Jury on Wednesday, according to the City of Killeen Communications Department.

Klaus Michael Adam was arraigned and released on bond on Friday with charges of criminal attempt illegal voting.

In the May 4 municipal election in Killeen, the city staff became aware that an election judge had cast a vote in each of the three district elections, even though he was only eligible to cast one vote in one district.

According to the Communications Department, city staff reported the incident to the Killeen Police Department. Killeen Police then sent the case to the Bell County District Attorney, who took the case before the Grand Jury.

The improper votes cast did not affect the outcome of the district elections.

Any questions about Adam or this case can be directed to the District Attorney's Office.

Copyright 2019 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

Local election judge indicted by Grand Jury

"Stupidity cannot be cured. Stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death. There is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity."

Robert A Heinlein

"Stupidity cannot be cured. Stupidity is the only universal capital crime; the sentence is death. There is no appeal, and execution is carried out automatically and without pity."

Robert A Heinlein

I recite that quote each time I observe the bizarre actions of a subhuman critter.

I suspect that's at least 15-20 times each day.

My wife and I recite it whenever we observe a critter misbehaving.

Back