loan for daughers college

Status
Not open for further replies.

bricboy

My ex wife and I are responsible for paying college and expenses. My daughter is in her 3rd year.Now I find out that my ex made my daughter take out a loan in her name ( daughter) with her aunt as a co signer > My ex has also had credit card in my daughter name. My ex is a bank manager and has forced my daughter to sign for these loans and cards
What can I do to stop this?
Thank you
Tom K

My ex wife and I are responsible for paying college and expenses. My daughter is in her 3rd year.Now I find out that my ex made my daughter take out a loan in her name ( daughter) with her aunt as a co signer > My ex has also had credit card in my daughter name. My ex is a bank manager and has forced my daughter to sign for these loans and cards
What can I do to stop this?
Thank you
Tom K

If your daughter is an adult which I assume she is and she signed the papers herself and they were not forged then unfortunately there is not much you can do. Try talking to your daughter....she can close the credit card account if she chooses. Good luck and hope the payments are getting made on time so your daughters credit is not damaged at such a young age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back