living arragments

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickurkitten

I am 17. 55 days from being 18. I live with my dad due to the poor schools where my mom lives. I have a lot going for me at the school im currently attending, so moving back with my mom would mess the opportunities up. My father has became very abusive to me. Mentally amd physically. I do not want to seek child protective services due to the fact that my younger brother loves my father to death, for the fact that he treats him as a king. I have a family willing to take me in and provide for me while I find a job to hold my own. Can my mom, who has legal custody, choose for me to live with the other family without my fathers consent? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am 17. Il be 18 in 55 days. I currently live with my father. My mother has legal custody of me. I use to live with her but I switch due to the schooling. I have many opportunities at the school im attending so I do not want to switch back and ruin the opportunities. My father has became very abusive and I cant stand being there. I have a family who is willing to take me in and provide for me until I can hold my own. If my mother gives me permission without my fathers consent can I move in with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back