Pennsylvania Lejeune h2o

bryan snyder

New Member
Recently deceased father suffered with 2+ known health issues related to the Camp Lejeune Contaminated Water. He and my mother incurred debts related to health insurance and treatments. Is there a means to recovery?
Is there a means to recovery?

You can start by discussing your concerns with the USMC, an attorney, the DoD, your US congressperson, or US senator.

Litigating against the US government is often impossible, and the DoD is even more difficult.

You are free to investigate and see what you can learn.

You might search the 'net to see if there are any support groups that help people with these kinds of concerns, in addition you can speak with the VA, and other veterans support groups.

Please accept my condolences for your loss, may you grieve the passing of your loved one in peace.
Depends on the relevant facts, none of which appear in your post. Your mother can consult with a local attorney.