Legally Abusive Ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictimNoMore

My now ex was emotionally abusive during the marriage. He hired a macchiavelic attorney known to plan and execute to set up custody traps. My ex recently obtained custody of our son through lies and manipulating guardian, day care staff, post-divorce counselor, etc. In addition, he was awarded attorneys fees. A month after the court order was entered, he had my bank account frozen and any deposits coming in garnished. Needless to say, I have no money to live on. Do any of you have any suggestions? My ex and his attorney obviosly continue to use the legal system to harass me. He obviously isn't satisfied with anything and he is very unhappy. I don't have money to pay for this fee nor are able to support myself without my paycheck. My ex is a real nutcase. He was suspended from an exchange service. He caused my son to be kicked out of his daycare. He assaulted me. He is intentionally underemployed (because he didn't want to pay for child support). He also filed for bankruptcy. My attorney basically gave him custody of our son (even though he is abusive to our son) because he knew that I wouldn't have money to defend myself from his legal and financial harassment. Any thoughts? I fired my attorney and can't afford to spend another fortune without results. How can I prevent this from going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back