Legal

Kuffs

I'm 14 my mom recently passed away. I've been living with my grandparents. My dad ha custody and has been bouncing in and out of my life ever since. He physically hurts me and verbally he wants me to live with him. Do I have a at?

I'm 14 my mom recently passed away. I've been living with my grandparents. My dad ha custody and has been bouncing in and out of my life ever since. He physically hurts me and verbally he wants me to live with him. Do I have a at?

I'm very sorry to hear of your mother's recent demise.
God bless you.

You might want to start by discussing your wants, needs, anxieties, and desire to stay with your grandparents.

Ask them if they are capable of raising you, if they were to get permanent custody.

They're older than your mom, and might have health issues prohibiting guardianship. If there are no barriers, ask them to start the proces, and tell them why.

Tell them in a calm, clear manner that your pops abuses you, and causes you pain.

Hang in there, I'm pulling for you.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Mother. If abuse happens, do call the police or Child Protective Services. Can you tell a trusted adult - maybe a counselor at school or a favorite teacher that abuse has been happening?

The best of luck to you.

I'm very sorry to hear of your mother's recent demise.
God bless you.

You might want to start by discussing your wants, needs, anxieties, and desire to stay with your grandparents.

Ask them if they are capable of raising you, if they were to get permanent custody.

They're older than your mom, and might have health issues prohibiting guardianship. If there are no barriers, ask them to start the proces, and tell them why.

Tell them in a calm, clear manner that your pops abuses you, and causes you pain.

Hang in there, I'm pulling for you.
Thank you

Back