Left my 06 Mustang damaged in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

badtrans

Driving home last week my car will not shift (its a standard) out of first or third gear. I call my extended warranty company, which assist me with scheduling an appointment with a Ford dealer. I find out the rear seals in my transmission are damaged and have been leaking. Thus causing water and dirt being lodged inside my transmission. Just found out that my warranty claim was denied due to section C. in the exclusions clause of my contract which states " This service contract provides no coverage or benefits for any damage and/or breakdown resulting from collision, road hazard, fire, theft, vandalism, riot, explosion, lightning, earthquake, freezing, rust or corrosion, windstorm, hail, water or flood, acts of God, salt, environmental damage, chemicals, contamination of fluids, fuels coolants of lubricants.

So it is my opinion that the rust and water was caused because the seal was faulty, if they cover the seal, shouldn't they cover everything? I am so distraught they denied my claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back