Criminal Trials, Hearings Lazy lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikitaRenee

I hired a lawyer for my boyfriends case he has 5charges: 2violation of a ga controlled substance act, 1weapon possesion during crime, obstruction of officer and a DUI he has been incarcerated for 30days now. His lawyer hasnt attempted to get him a bond reduction. My boyfriend stated to his lawyer, im nationalize, and his lawyer subjected to ordering mental evaluation. I dnt feel lawyer is fighting for him but against him. How do i confirm his doings and whats rt frm wrong? How do we get a bond reduction........lawyer has not been communicating with his client. Who can i report the lawyers actions ?
PLEASE HELP ME WITH ADVICE OR HELPFUL CONTACTS.

My boyfroend is the one with the complaint because it is his lawyer. He would like to knw his options on how to best handle his lazy ass lawyer. Bottom line. And if u dnt have real legal advise dont bother.

Not to mention the fact that what a lay person thinks a lawyer should do is not always either possible or advisable. The fact that he is not handling the case the way you think he should does not mean he is handling it wrong.

I hired a lawyer for my boyfriends case he has 5charges: 2violation of a ga controlled substance act, 1weapon possesion during crime, obstruction of officer and a DUI he has been incarcerated for 30days now. His lawyer hasnt attempted to get him a bond reduction. My boyfriend stated to his lawyer, im nationalize, and his lawyer subjected to ordering mental evaluation. I dnt feel lawyer is fighting for him but against him. How do i confirm his doings and whats rt frm wrong? How do we get a bond reduction........lawyer has not been communicating with his client. Who can i report the lawyers actions ?
PLEASE HELP ME WITH ADVICE OR HELPFUL CONTACTS.

It appears your BF has at least three felonies lodged against him. If he was on parole or probation, he may not be eligible for a bond. But, with three felonies (arising out of the same event), bond will every high.

The lawyer can't reveal anything to you.
If he did,he'd violate his client's rights?
You should know that ALL telephone calls are recorded at the jail.
All conversations over jail telephones are also recorded.
All mail is (except attorney correspondence) is monitored.
If I were you, I'd ask no questions about this incident.
I'd chat about the kids, flowers, baseball, love, but nothing about his legal matters!

What is his bond set at currently?
Was he on probation or parole?
Does he have prior felony convictions?
Were any of his charges the result of prior "failures to appear"?
Did he brandish the weapon at the officer?
What were the circumstances of his arrest?

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back