Laws on Speeding in Houston Texas.

Depends on the relevant facts and circumstances.

You wrote that you believe you weren't "speeding at all," but then you wrote that you "wouldn't drive that much above the speed limit." That implies that you're not really sure whether you were speeding or, if you were, by how much.

It sounds like you have no evidence to support a challenge to the ticket, which means it will simply be a matter of your word against the cop's, which means traffic school may be your best option, if it's available.

Well my court date is in December and I'm just thinking on what's best to do, I've never been in a situation like this. I have no idea how this procedure even goes. I just need to get my story and word placement sound to defend myself properly.

If the only argument offered is that others were driving the same speed then the matter is a certain loser

If the officer is an EXPERIENCED, seasoned traffic officer (Harris County Sheriff, County Constables, and Houston PD have many) he/she will know what to say to THWART "how'd the radar pick me defense".

Truth be told, as I always do, today's radar systems CAN pick the blue car versus the other nine cars, and you win the traffic speed lottery today, motorist.

I believe I wasn't speeding at all, I work for a medical transportation company. I wouldn't drive that much above the speed limit.

Despite what you believe, a police officer will testify that you were captured on radar going faster.
You previously mentioned several vehicles. If you expect to argue that one of the others must have been speeding you will likely fail. Modern equipment can distinguish between vehicles.
It seems paying the citation and attending traffic school is likely your best option.

Back