lawn mowers and other equipment Who pays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barwain

In california I do the yard work and apt building repairs for a 4 unit apt since I do the yard work I get a discount in rent. So in order for me to get this I am forced to pay for the lawnmower and other equipment needed to do the lawn. HE will not buy any of those things I have asked him
Yet I am called the apt manager but I dont get paid shouldn't i get paid also. He has Taxed me for doing work. As for The rental agreement well I live in another unit when i signed it ,but i moved to another unit with my girlfriend who also does some of the repairs and doesn't get paid so the rental agreement has never been renewed
So who pays for this and the gas? Oh yeah i also work for him (landlord) in his business I am contracted meaning i get paid partly from him and from the agency so no one pays if i get seriously hurt!
pathetic aren't I? :rolleyes: :yes:

You have voluntarily entered into these agreements and it is your job to make sure that you protect your rights. You need to reconsider your job and living situation for your and your girlfriend. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back