Criminal Trials, Hearings Late for court but did appear. Charged with failure to appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seabreeze12

My son is being held in jail for being late for court. He was under a calendar call and public defender did not notify him that the calendar call was over and he had to be in court after 4 weeks of being on calendar call. The fifth week he checked to see what was going on and the attorney's office told him was suppose to be in court at 9 that morning. He got there late and the judge locked him up on dec. 5th,2011 and is still in jail as of jan. 18th,2012. He has a pending trial coming up. The judge usually fines a person for being late but he is still in jail and he went before the judge jan. 10th, 2012 and he was to reset his bond and when he did he gave him a bond of $75,000. That was terrible!! Just for being late for court he has already served almost 47 days incarcerated. Can someone tell me what is wrong with this court! I need help!!

My son is being held in jail for being late for court. . The fifth week he checked to see what was going on and the attorney's office told him was suppose to be in court at 9 that morning. He got there late and the judge locked him up on dec. 5th,2011 and is still in jail as of jan. 18th,2012. He has a pending trial coming up. The judge usually fines a person for being late but he is still in jail and he went before the judge jan. 10th, 2012 and he was to reset his bond and when he did he gave him a bond of $75,000. That was terrible!! Just for being late for court he has already served almost 47 days incarcerated. Cansomeone tell me what is wrong with this court! I need help!!

The court is doing what it is tasked with doing.

Junior needs to be held accountable for his actions.

He knew the rules when he was first placed on bond.

The rules are explained over and over.

Junior can still get out, he needs $8,000 or so, and a bondsman will spring him, like Ali Baba moved the Rick blocking the cave!!!

Open Sesame, and set him free!

I also have a son that's in legal trouble...over marijuana. He's been on probation and was late to court today because of car trouble. He was also charged with violation of probation and a warrant issued for his arrest. The whole thing has ruined his entire life. He was 18 when he was charged and is now 22. No one will hire him because he has a record and the system does not rehabilitate people. They make it damn near impossible for these kids to become productive members of society. They keep them in the system to gain more revenue and to climb their career ladder....the more convictions for them means more votes and higher positions. He now wants to end his life and has already attempted it. I HATE OUR LEGAL SYSTEM WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY SOUL. HIS MINOR MISTAKE HAS COST HIM HIS LIFE AND THOSE HYPOCRITS HAVE SMOKED A LITTLE IN THEIR YOUTH TOO, I'M SURE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back