late change of address

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulysses0001

I just filed the change of address online ,i don't know if i have to file one too but im a u.s citizen,im worried of my wifes status ,we have to apply for a (removal of conditional ) but because of my new landlord postponing my moving dates wasn't sure which time to file because after he postponed my moving day 2 times i was looking for another place anyway finally i was able to move in but forgot to file change of address. please help cant sleep worried thank you

Not really sure what your asking...
Are you saying you filed a change if address with the post office? Or for the residency filings?

Change of address with the post office is simply a post-office processing your mail to a new address for 6 months... It has no legal affect. You legally live where you live, regardless of the post offices listing.

Nevertheless, as I don't really understand what you are asking, I will advise you to talk to a local attorney or go to a local legal self help clinic

Sent from Nexus 5 on Slimkat

I just filed the change of address online ,i don't know if i have to file one too but im a u.s citizen,im worried of my wifes status ,we have to apply for a (removal of conditional ) but because of my new landlord postponing my moving dates wasn't sure which time to file because after he postponed my moving day 2 times i was looking for another place anyway finally i was able to move in but forgot to file change of address. please help cant sleep worried thank you

Another cool, amazing, exciting Internet story, bro.

So, I'm thinking, it must be the story.

I can't sleep after reading your cool, amazing, exciting Internet story, bro.

Are you a shaman, a witch doctor, or a sorcerer, bro?

I can't sleep, bro.

You jinxed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back