Arrest, Search, Seizure, Warrant landlord said it was in my house

Status
Not open for further replies.

diskqueen

my 12 year old son and i moved to beaver utah from st george utah on june 10th 2007 we traveld back and forth from beaver to st george often from june 10th to july 7th we were in beaver maybe 6 days total on the 24th of june we decided to go camping before school started . upon returning home at 12 am on the night of july 7th 2007 i noticed my furniture in the dumpster my apartment was locked i went to the landlords apt to ask why at witch time she called the police i was arrested for possesion of a controled sub. and parafanillia my son was taken into dcsf custody the landlord enterd my apt on july4th said she found drugs packed all my belongings threw them away moved somebody else in and called the police gave them drugs said they were in my apt they never searched my aprtment 3 days later we return home and all this happens they gave my son to his natural father who lives in texas and he has only seen 4 times in his life he has a history of assult domestic violence drugs and alcohal .so basicly ive lost my home my son my possesions and my freedom because somebody gave the police drugs and said they were mine even though i was not there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back